Now: The U.S. Navy awarded General Dynamics Mission Systems a five year, $208 million indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract for the continued procurement, testing and delivery of the AN/USC-61(C) Digital Modular Radio (DMR). DMR provides multiple communication waveforms and multi-level information security for secure tactical voice and data transmissions aboard U.S. Navy ships and submarines. The four-channel DMR is the first software-defined radio to become a communications standard for the U.S. Navy.
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read our objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 62 in-depth tables, charts and graphs.
The report provides clear detailed insight into the top 20 companies within the global Military Embedded Systems market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Top 20 Military Embedded Systems Company Profiles With Market Share Analysis And Revenues
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- BAE Systems
- Concurrent Technologies PLC
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Eurotech S.p.A.
- General Dynamics
- Intel Corporation
- Kontron AG
- Lockheed Martin
- Mercury Systems, Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- Radisys Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Military embedded systems companies
- Defence contractors Hardware suppliers
- Electronics companies
- Software developers
- Systems integrators
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Military Embedded Systems market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Top 20 Military Embedded Systems Companies 2018. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.