Our "The Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Malian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review (2013-2017) and forecast periods (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malian insurance industry, including -
- The industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Malian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the industry
- The various distribution channels in the industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the industry
- In 2017, the general insurance segment accounted for 77.5% of the industry’s direct written premium, while life insurance accounted for 22.5%.
- In April 2016, registered capital requirements for direct insurers increased from XOF1.0 billion (US$1.6 million) to XOF5.0 billion (US$8.4 million).
- Effective from May 2018, the Conference Interafricaine des March?s d’Assurances Code amended the reserve requirements for life insurers, ensuring that they are always in a position to fulfill their obligations.
- General insurance is driven by a large number of compulsory classes such as motor third-party liability (MTPL), airport operator’s liability, insurance on imports, decennial insurance and workers compensation.
- As of 2016, there were three life insurers and eight general insurers operating in Mali.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mali.
- It provides historical values for the Malian insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Malian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Mali.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Mali, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.