The C4ISR systems market has exhibited a modest growth rate over the past few years owing to a rise in the demand of advanced electronic systems in military forces across several countries. C4ISR systems offer various advantages such as real time data of war fields, situational awareness, tactical communication and advanced battle field management systems, which provide the defense forces an upper hand during the time of war and ensure their dominance over others. Furthermore, rising border contention among several prominent countries has created an impending need for superior intelligence and surveillance systems for tracking enemy’s activity and to device an actionable plan during combat.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The countries with high defense spending, such as the U.S., China, and India have increased budget allocation for the development and up-gradation of C4ISR systems over last few years. In addition, involvement of NATO countries such as the U.S. and Russia in war inflicted zones of Middle East has given rise to the demand of mobile command system, faster and secure communication system, and state-of-the-art surveillance systems. These systems helps in executing missions in remote and hostile areas with the help of drones and robots to reduce the death count of armed personnel and increase the efficiency of the overall mission.
The C4ISR systems become outdated in few years and need continuous up-gradation in their technology to tackle new challenges faced during combat. The rise in the research and development (R&D) budget for these systems and other recent developments have ensured the strong growth rate for the C4ISR systems market during the forecast period. The major applications of C4ISR systems include command and control, communication, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), and electronic warfare. These systems are used across wide range of platforms such as, land, air, naval and space. By analysis, global C4ISR systems generated $90.67 billion in 2016, in terms of revenue.
Following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global C4ISR systems market in different segments such as application, platform, and geography
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global C4ISR systems market from 2016 to 2021 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the C4ISR systems market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of C4ISR systems market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The study provides detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the C4ISR systems in the industry.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. This section covers the research and development (R&D) analysis of the leading players. Additionally, competitive benchmarking and market share analysis have been provided which analyze the positioning of the players in the market.
- C4ISR systems market analysis and forecast with respect to its various applications such as command and control, communication, computer, ISR, and electronic warfare, garner major emphasis in the report
- In this report, various platforms for the uses of C4ISR systems have also been studied. The platform types include, land, air, naval, and space.
- C4ISR systems market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World, with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- Several ongoing programs for the advancement of C4ISR systems are included in this report
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.