The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry is a multibillion market which consists of multitudinous companies involved in the manufacturing of instruments, kits & consumables, and development of software to bolster the NGS workflow.
Advancements in sequencing chemistry, molecular biology, and technical engineering over the years have profoundly increased the sequencing efficiency while decreasing the cost. Impressive progress in these fields have paved the way for development of massively parallel, high-throughput sequencing technology, known as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the NGS market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, technological advancements, role of service providers, and funding scenario in the market. The scope of this report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global next generation sequencing market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ’technology’, ’product’, ’application’ and ’geographical regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global NGS market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies & developments taking place in this market. In addition, the report includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global NGS market and assesses the factors governing the same. Funding scenarios, Porter’s five force analysis, opportunity matrix, detailed product mapping and R&D analysis have been included in the report.
The market by region has been further sub-segmented in countries and in each sub-segments, key market trends, list of key players, and recent developments were listed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global next generation sequencing market?
- How did the next generation sequencing market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are being implemented by the key players to stand out in this market? Among these strategies which strategy is currently dominating the market?
- What is the total addressable market (TAM), segmental addressable market (SAM) and the potential market opportunity of the global next generation sequencing market?
- What is the market share of different leading segments and sub-segments of the market for the years 2017 and 2024?
- How will each segment of the global next generation sequencing market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
- Who are the key players dominating the global next generation sequencing market and their respective share in the market?
- Who are the key players dominating the next generation sequencing market, in different product segments namely instruments and kits & reagents?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- What is the perception of investors worldwide towards the market and which type of companies are receiving significant investments?
- Who are the leading service providers of sequencing tests and what is their contribution to the market? What is the concentration of service providers worldwide?
- How the market has been segmented on the basis of technology? Which technology is leading and and what is its share in the market?
- Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of sequencing products and how regions have been further segmented into countries?
- Who are the key players dominating the next generation sequencing market, in different regions namely North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and their respective share?
- What is the market share of companies by different segments, namely products, technology, and geography, along with the global share analysis of market?
- What is the investors’ perception towards the market?
- What is the frequency of service providers’ presence in different geographical regions?
The key players which have been contributing significantly to the NGS market include 10x Genomics, Agilent Technologies, Inc., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GenapSys, Inc., Illumina, Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., NuGEN Technologies Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, among others.