The booming global construction industry, is driving the market for the construction sealant. The market for construction sealants is anticipated to advance at a CAGR of 6.5% by value, and 5.4% by volume from 2016 to 2021, and reach $10,700.4 million, and 1,795.1 KT by 2021. This enormous growth is anticipated due to the various benefits of the construction sealants such as high durability & strength, increased adhesion to substrates, easy bonding, and safe handling. The demand for construction sealants will majorly be driven by the rising demand of them in the residential & non-residential buildings, primarily for glazing and paneling, demand from the developing countries, and the BRICS region, and increasing maintenance and renovation activities in the construction sector. The various governmental regulations, increasing R&D activities for cost cutting products such as, MS sealants are expected to generate opportunities for low VOC, and sustainable sealants in this market. Additionally, increasing application areas in the emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil are expected to be the major cause for the advance in demand of the construction sealants.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global construction sealants market, including market breakdown by the resin type, applications and sub applications, and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the different technologies, namely, silicones, plyurethanes, polysulfides, MS Sealants, and others; and applications, namely, exterior, interior, and doors & windows, among others, are assessed to calculate the overall market size. While defining the key driving, and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global construction sealants market:
- What was the size, in terms of value ($million), and volume (kilotons) of the construction sealants market in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- What are the different resin types of the construction sealants market by the respective manufacturers?
- What was the generation in terms of value ($million), and volume (kilotons) of the construction sealants market for different resin types in 2016, and what is their futuristic growth prospect?
- What was the generation in terms of value ($million), and volume (kilotons) of the different resin types by various applications in the construction sealants market in 2016, and what is their futuristic growth prospect?
- What is the market size in terms of value ($million), and volume (kilotons) of different applications and sub-applications, in terms of value, and volume and their respective growth prospects and key developments?
- What is the construction sealants market size in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) for different regions, based on the various countries and resin types?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to the countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the construction sealants market?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the construction sealants market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global construction sealants market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to further expand in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the construction sealants market by analyzing through market share analysis?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the silicone construction sealants market by analyzing through market share analysis?
- Who are the key market players in the market? What are their financials, key products & services, and SWOT analysis?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the leading companies in the global construction sealants market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the construction sealants market by the players.
The most common used strategies adopted by the key players to enhance their geographical presence are business expansions, product launches, and partnerships & collaborations. Moreover, the company profiles section of the report highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global construction sealants market are Sika, H.B. Fuller, Wacker Chemie, Evonik Industries, Bostik, 3M, Henkel, BASF SE, and Arkema, among others.