Globally more than US$3 trillion in capital expenditure is expected to be spent across oil and gas value chain on planned and announced projects during 2018 to 2025. Of the total capex, about 45% could be spent on midstream projects, 22% each on crude oil refineries and upstream production projects. The petrochemicals sector is expected to account for about 12% of the global capex. Among oil and gas companies, Gazprom, China Petrochemical Corp and Royal Dutch Shell are the top spenders across the value chain.
- Total capex outlook of oil and gas value chain globally for 2018 to 2025
- Key planned and announced projects by capex across global oil and gas value chain for the period
- Capex spending by key countries across global oil and gas value chain for the period
- Capex spending by key companies across global oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025.
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data about global oil and gas capex
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global oil and gas capex outlook
- Gain insights in to capex spending by key countries across global oil and gas value chain
- Understand competitors’ capex outlook across global oil and gas value chain.