Our "The Insurance Industry in Solomon Islands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Solomon Islands insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Solomon Islands economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Solomon Islands insurance industry, including -
- The Solomon Islands insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Solomon Islands economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Solomon Islands insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Solomon Islands insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Solomon Islands insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Solomon Islands insurance industry
- In June 2018, PFIP, in collaboration with the Solomon Islands National Provident Fund, launched the nationwide micropension product.
- In May 2017, the PFIP granted SBD1.4 million (US$176,820.0) to the National Provident Fund (NPF) for the launch of a new savings product, youSave, for self-employed people on a pilot basis.
- As of 2017, four insurance companies were operating in the Solomon Islands insurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Solomon Islands -
- It provides historical values for the Solomon Islands insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Solomon Islands insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Solomon Islands.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Solomon Islands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Solomon Islands insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Solomon Islands insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Solomon Islands insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Solomon Islands insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.