The report on global ozone generators market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global ozone generators market to grow with a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on ozone generators market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Ozone generators intentionally produce the toxic ozone gases and are sold as air cleaners for commercial and residential applications. When contaminants such as odors, bacteria or viruses make contact with ozone, their chemical structure is changed to less odorous compounds.They are specifically presented to freshen, disinfect to kill or remove dangerous irritating airborne particles in indoor environments. It is mainly made up of three oxygen atoms. When inhaled ozone can damage the lungs while low amount of ozone can cause coughing chest pain and shortness to breath. Moreover, ozone generator is also used in food & beverages processing and chemical industries for purifications.
Increasing demand for air purification systems, industrialization, and urbanization are the major factors driving the growth of the ozone generator market. In addition growing concern towards health are the factors anticipated to support the growth of ozone generators market. However, high pricing of the products are likely to hamper the growth of the ozone generators market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, increasing environmental concerns and the emerging Asia pacific market are projected to create several growth opportunities for the manufacturers in the ozone generators market over the upcoming years. On the other hand, the market is anticipated to witness rising demand for ozone generators over the non-conventional applications for instance semiconductor cleaning and extrusion coating. Increasing emission of greenhouse gases have increased the air pollution levels therefore, air purification systems are in great demand from the past few years to get free from health problems that rise due to air pollution.
Among the geographies, Asia Pacific dominated the global ozone generators market owing to the increased rate of industrialization and substantial expansion of construction and manufacturing sectors. The countries such as India and china are attributing to the growth of the ozone generator market in the Asia pacific regions. Moreover, Middle East and South American regions are experiencing average market growth.
The report on ozone generators market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ozone generators market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ozone generators market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global ozone generators market is segmented on the basis of type and application.
Global Ozone Generators Market by Type
• Corona Discharge (CD) Ozone Generation
• Cold Plasma Ozone Generation Disinfection
Global Ozone Generators Market by Application
• Wastewater Treatment
• Swimming Pool
• Laboratory & Medical
• Potable Water Treatment
• Daikin Industries, Ltd.
• Sharp Corporation
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Biozone Corporation
• IN USA, Inc.
• Sun-Belt USA
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Ozone Solutions
• Whirlpool Corporation
• DEL Ozone
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of ozone generators market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in ozone generators market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global ozone generators market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.