The report on global intelligent pumps market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global intelligent pumps market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on intelligent pumps market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Improving pump station efficiency and remote monitoring are the major factors that are driving the intelligent pumps market. Intelligent pumps facilitate energy efficient processes. Hence, the demand for minimization of manual operations and automated regulations to regulate and control the flow of fluid, which in turn, drives the growth of the intelligent pumps market. In addition, the intelligent pump’s system offers the ability to access real-time operating data on the pumping equipment this, in turn, is boosting the growth of the intelligent pumps market. On the other hand, tax credits and government economic incentive packages targeting infrastructure projects, including water & wastewater and energy efficiency projects and replacement of old- aged pumps with intelligent pumps with are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of intelligent pumps.
On the other hand, need to develop necessary instrumentation and electronics background to sell and support intelligent pumps for the distributors is one of the most significant challenges for intelligent pumps market. Furthermore, the most beneficial use of intelligent pumps is in the wastewater and water industry in which the expansion of smart cities gives rise to enormous opportunities for the intelligent pumps applications.
Among the geographies, Europe dominated the intelligent pumps market. The growth in the European region is due to strong demand for clean drinking water that requires intelligent pumps. Moreover; government investments in industrialization and urbanization are anticipated to boost the intelligent pumps market in the Asia Pacific regions. On the other hand, China is one of the major exporters of cheap pumps to the Middle East and Africa, as they do not have domestic bases for pumps.
The report on intelligent pumps market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global intelligent pumps market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global intelligent pumps market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global intelligent pumps market is segmented on the basis of pump type, component and end-user .
Global Intelligent Pumps Market by Pump Type
• Centrifugal Displacement
• Positive Displacement
Global Intelligent Pumps Market by Component
• Pump Motor
• Variable Speed Drive
• Control Systems
Global Intelligent Pumps Market by End-User
• Building Automation
• Water & Wastewater
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Grundfos Holding A/S
• Goulds Pumps
• QuantumFlo, Inc
• Kirloskar Brothers Limited
• Alfa Laval.
• ITT Corporation
• Xylem, Inc
• Sulzer Ltd.
• Flowserve Corporation.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of intelligent pumps market .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in intelligent pumps market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global intelligent pumps market . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.