The report on global medical electrodes market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global medical electrodes market to grow with a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on medical electrodes market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Growing use of medical electrodes in the diagnosis of neurophysiological and cardiological disorders is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. Growth in aged population results into the growth of various diseases which creates a need for early diagnosis and can be achieved with the use of medical electrodes which plays an essential part in valuable diagnosis and continuous monitoring, which in turn, to boost the medical electrodes market. Furthermore, increase in government initiatives towards improving the healthcare infrastructure along with the efforts taken by private organizations to modernize its healthcare infrastructure are also fuelling the market growth. On the contrary, issues related to biocompatibility with medical electrodes may hamper the growth of the market.
In terms of geographies, North America is anticipated to be the lucrative market for Medical Electrodes followed by Europe. Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing region in this market. In North America region factors such as growing demand for technologically medical devices high frequency of cardiovascular and neurological disorders, growing consciousness about the benefits of early disease diagnosis and increasing adoption of non-surgical diagnostic electrodes are driving the market growth. Furthermore, factors such as the improvement healthcare industry are boosting the growth in Europe region. Further, Asia Pacific region is driven by growing healthcare facilities with a large involvement of private sector companies, would help in the expansion of the market.
The report on medical electrodes market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical electrodes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical electrodes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global medical electrodes market is segmented on the basis of product types and end-users.
Global Medical Electrodes Market by Product Types
• Dry Electrodes
• Wet Electrodes
• Needle Electrodes
Global Medical Electrodes Market by End-users
• Diagnostic Centers
• Hospitals Medical
• General Healthcare
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Compumedics Limited
• Medtronic plc.
• Nihon Kohden Corporation
• General Electric Company
• Ambu A/S
• Natus Medical Incorporated
• Leonhard Lang GmbH
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of medical electrodes market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in medical electrodes market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global medical electrodes market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.