The report on global artificial turf market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global artificial turf market to grow with a CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on artificial turf market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Artificial Turf is a surface material made up from the synthetic fibers. These artificial turf is used to replicate the grass surface. The artificial grass is mainly used in the arenas for sports that requires playing surfaces with the most realistic, sport-specific performance and longest lasting durability with low maintenance. The artificial turf is also used in the areas where grass cannot grow, or the maintenance is undesired so they are also being used on residential lawns and commercial applications.
The artificial turfs provide high quality, low maintenance surface that reduces the usages of water & pesticides. Rapidly growing adoption of artificial grass across various playing surfaces including football, golf, rugby, hockey, multi-purpose school sports fields and in several other sports areas is driving the growth of artificial market. In addition, increasing demand for the ecofriendly and high durability of artificial turf in the various landscaping applications is likely to escalate the growth of artificial turf. However, high installation cost and high surface temperature may hamper the growth of artificial turf. The on-going developments in the materials and technologies such as introduction of hybrid artificial turfs are projected to serve many opportunities for the artificial turf market in upcoming years. The hybrid artificial turf contents the combination of both natural and the synthetic grass which are stronger and offers high resistance to damage as compare to the artificial turf.
Geographically, Europe holds the maximum share in 2017 and is expected to dominate the artificial turf market over the forecast period. In the Europe region, France is the major market for artificial turf owing to its application in the Football and Rugby stadiums. Ruby and the football are the major games in the France and other Europe countries. Upcoming various sports tournaments in Europe is likely to boost the growth of artificial turf in this region. In addition, Asia pacific is growing at a fastest growing region in terms of CAGR in the artificial turf market. Blooming sports stadiums and increase investment in infrastructure are driving the growth of artificial turf market in Asia Pacific Region.
The report on artificial turf market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global artificial turf market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global artificial turf market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global artificial turf market is segmented on the basis of types and applications.
Global Artificial Turf Market by Types
Global Artificial Turf Market by Applications
• Sports Applications
• The DOW Chemical Company
• Victoria PLC (Avalon Grass)
• Sportfield Deutschland Holding GmbH (AstroTurf)
• CoCreation Grass Corporation
• SALTEX OY
• Tarkett Sports
• Shaw Industries
• Matrix Turf
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of artificial turf market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in artificial turf market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global artificial turf market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.