The report on global building management system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global building management system market to grow with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on building management system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The building management system is significantly used in the industrial, commercial and residential building owing to its energy efficiency, cost effective, high Comfort and several others benefits. The factor driving the growth of BMS market is the energy and cost effective solutions offered by building management system market especially in the commercial industries. In addition, the demand of energy efficient and ecofriendly building is rising vary rapidly across the world that is likely to escalate the growth of Building management system market. However, the installation cost of building management system is high that may restrain the growth of building management system market.
Moreover, the trending integration of internet of things (IoT) with the various system and the Integration of Analytics in building management are projected to create the several opportunities in the building management system market in upcoming years. In addition, growing demand of building management system across various emerging regions is expected to contributing in the growth of BMS market over the forecast period.
The report on building management system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global building management system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global building management system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global building management system market is segmented on the basis of component and application.
Global Building Management System Market by Component
• Service Type
Global Building Management System Market by Application
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Johnson Controls International PLC
• Schneider Electric SE
• Siemens AG
• IBM Corporation
• United Technologies Corp.
• Delta Controls
• Ingersoll-Rand Plc
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of building management system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in building management system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global building management system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.