The report on global power generator rental market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global power generator rental market to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on power generator rental market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The rapidly growing demand of electricity and increased power outages are the primary factors that drives the growth of the power generator rental market. The companies working in the power generator rental are offered appropriate warranty and insurance coverage to ensure the service in the malfunction or emergency situations that is contributing to the growth of the power generator rental market. Furthermore, the rental power generators are sever many industries including entertainment, productions houses, IT industry, BPO, Malls , Multiplexes and others industries. The massive use of rental power generators in the entertainment and political events are creating a positive impact on the growth of the power rental market. Moreover, the leading power generator rental companies are providing better quality and efficient services that further increased the consumer’s inclination towards the rental power generators that are projected to creates the various opportunities in the of power generator rental market over the forecast period.
Among the geographies, Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing region in the power generator rental market. In the Asia Pacific region, the power generated from the existing system is not able to fulfill the power demand. The rapidly growing power demand, industrialization and rapidly growing political & entertainment events in the Asia Pacific region are the factors that are responsible for the substantial growth of power generator rental market in this region.
The report on power generator rental market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global power generator rental market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global power generator rental market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global power generator rental market is segmented on the basis of generator rating, fuel type and end users.
Global Power Generator Rental Market by Generator Rating
• Up To 100 KVA
• 101- 500 KVA
• 501- 1000 KVA
• Above 1000 KVA
Global Power Generator Rental Market by Fuel Type
• Natural Gas
Global Power Generator Rental Market by End Users
• Oil & Gas
• APR Energy
• Atlas Copco AB
• Cummins Inc
• Reddy Generators
• China Engineers Limited
• United Rentals, Inc.
• Caterpillar Inc.
• Aggreko PLC
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of power generator rental market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in power generator rental market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global power generator rental market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.