The report on global transportation fuel market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global transportation fuel market to grow with a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on transportation fuel market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The factors such as increased disposable income, growing sales of passenger cars, and rapidly growing industrialization drive the growth of the transportation fuel market worldwide. The growing infrastructure development and industrialization lead to the high demand for transportation fuel for the commercial vehicles. The rising demand for low emissions transportation fuels such as bioethanol, Biodiesel, natural gas, and electricity are anticipated to boost the growth of transportation fuel.
However, the 80% of transportation fuels are made up of petroleum that emits harmful chemicals when it burns. The transportation fuel emission is one of the major factors for the air pollution. Environment-related issues of burning transportation fuel are hampering the growth of the transportation fuel market. Moreover, the adoption of bio-based, clean and eco-friendly fuels are used to provide the power to various means of transport that is expected to create several opportunities for the transportation fuel market in the upcoming years.
Geographically, the Asia Pacific region is the dominating as well as the fastest growing region in the transportation fuel market. The increasing population, consumer’s expenditure in the automotive sectors, the demand for fuel for the commercial vehicles are some of the major factors driving the growth of transportation fuel in the Asia Pacific region.
The report on transportation fuel market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global transportation fuel market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global transportation fuel market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global transportation fuel market is segmented on the basis of types.
Global Transportation Fuel Market by Types
• Jet Fuel
• Fuel Oil
• Chevron Corporation
• Essar Oil Ltd.
• ExxonMobil Corporation
• BP p.l.c.
• PetroChina Company Limited
• Royal Dutch Shell Plc
• Sinopec Limited
• Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
• Total S.A.
• Phillips 66
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of transportation fuel market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in transportation fuel market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global transportation fuel market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.