The report on global string inverter market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global string inverter market to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on string inverter market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
A string inverter is a device for converting DC to AC power and which is designed mainly for high voltage DC inputs. A string inverter is connected with the string of the solar panel, which is called solar array. The inverter combines all the direct current received from each individual solar panel and, at once, converts it into alternating current. The main advantage of using string inverters are available in lower cost and there is ease of maintenance and troubleshooting. As the module level, power electronics are gaining rapidly string inverters are more commonly used, as they are suitable for installations where the individual string off panels can be installed perfectly on a single plane without shading during any part of the day.
String inverters can be easier to install because they accept DC input from multiple panels and do not need to be installed directly adjacent to individual panels. This also makes string inverter easier to maintain, yet possibly more difficult to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. This in turn is the major driving factor for the growth of the string inverter market. However, higher heat loss due to large size of the inverters are likely to hamper the growth of the string inverter market during the forecast period. Moreover, steps taken by governments to promote the use of alternative energy supplemented by attractive intensives and subsidies are expected to increase the number of installations of solar panels, which in turn will generate demand for string inverters. This in turn has opened several doors of opportunity for the key players in the string inverter market over the years to come.
Among the geographies, Asia Pacific dominated the string inverter market owing to the government policies such as feed on tariffs and tenders. The developing countries such as India and china are estimated to be the major contributors to the growth of the string inverter market in the Asia Pacific regions. On the other hand, North America and Europe are projected to be the next big markets for string inverter markets. Moreover, Middle East and Africa are expected to hold negligible share in global string inverter market over the forecast period.
The report on string inverter market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global string inverter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global string inverter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global string inverter market is segmented on the basis of phase, system type and power rating.
Global String Inverter Market by Phase
Global String Inverter Market by System Type
Global String Inverter Market by Power Rating
• Upto 10 KW
• 11 KW–40 KW
• 41 KW–80 KW
• Above 80 KW
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
• SMA Solar Technology
• ABB Limited
• TBEA SunOasis Co., Ltd.
• Power Electronics
• Schneider Electric
• SolarEdge Technologies
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of string inverter market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in string inverter market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global string inverter market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.