The report on global off grid power system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global off grid power system market to grow with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on off grid power system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Increased consumption of energy and depleting natural resources have increased the sales of the off-grid power supply which drives the growth of the off-grid power system market. In addition, the demand for offshore wind energy plants for remote sensing is boosting the growth of the off-grid power system market. However, High installation cost compared to other power generating sources are the factors restraining the growth of the off-grid power system market. Furthermore, the declining costs of decentralized renewable technology, the affordability and ease of access to off-grid technologies has increased which in turn is anticipated to bring favorable opportunities for the off-grid power system market.
On the other hand, Government of India scheme designed to provide continuous power supply to rural India in September 2017 by the launch of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana or ’Saubhagya’ Scheme. The objective of the Saubhagya scheme is to provide energy access to all through last mile connectivity, reaching all remaining un-electrified households in rural and urban areas with electricity, to achieve universal household electrification in the country by end of 2019.
Among the geographies, Asia Pacific dominated the off-grid power system market. According to the International Energy Agency, India stands out as one of the largest electrification success stories in history accounting for 2 out of every 5 people gaining access to electricity who hadn’t previously had access, since 2000.
The report on off grid power system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global off grid power system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global off grid power system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global off grid power system market is segmented on the basis of types and end-users.
Global Off Grid Power System Market by Types
• DC Only System
• Mixed DC And AC System
• AC Only System
• AC System With Wind And Solar
• AC System With Back-up
Global Off Grid Power System Market by End-Users
• Oil & Gas
• Wind And Weather
• Monitoring Stations
• Koninklijke Philips N.V
• Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.,
• Omnivoltaic Power Co. Ltd.
• BBOXX Ltd.,
• Sinoware Technology Co. Ltd.,
• Azuri Technologies Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of off grid power system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in off grid power system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global off grid power system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.