The report on global medical videoscopes market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global medical videoscopes market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on medical videoscopes market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
On the basis of region, the medical videoscopes market is fragmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is the largest market for medical videoscopes, due to increasing number of endoscopy training workshops and several government initiatives in the U.S. and Canada is augmenting the growth of the medical videoscopes market. Given Imaging developed an ingestible camera, named, the PillCam Colon, approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to be used during colonoscopy procedures.
Asia Pacific, is developing at a great pace and is considered to be as the most promising market for the growth of medical videoscopes due to the presence of a large population base, increasing health care expenditure by governments, rising research funding for better treatments of its people, growing awareness related to videoscopes procedures among patients, etc. are contributing to the growth of this market. Furthermore, increasing government support to set up modern healthcare infrastructure, favorable reimbursement scenario and various tax benefits would also drive the medical videoscopes market in the coming years in growing economy.
Launch of the ENF-VT3, the world’s first Rhino-Laryngo Videoscope to incorporate 4-direction angulation capability in May,2018
Olympus Corporation launched the ENF-VT3, the world’s first1 rhino-laryngo videoscope to incorporate 4-direction angulation capability. This would be available in European market in the beginning of June, and on Japanese market in the end of May, 2018, followed by the markets in the rest of the world.
The report on medical videoscopes market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical videoscopes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical videoscopes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global medical videoscopes market is segmented on the basis of product, application and end-use.
Global Medical Videoscopes Market by Product
• Visualization Systems
Global Medical Videoscopes Market by Application
• Urology Endoscopy
Global Medical Videoscopes Market by End-use
• Diagnostic Centers
• Olympus Corporation
• Stryker Corporation
• Karl Storz GMBH & Co.KG
• Fujifilm Holding Corporation
• Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical)
• Richard Wolf GMBH
• Smith & Nephew PLC
• Conmed Corporation
• Welch Allyn, Inc.
• XION GMBH
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of medical videoscopes market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in medical videoscopes market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global medical videoscopes market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.