The report on global natural gas storage system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global natural gas storage system market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on natural gas storage system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The natural gas is vastly used in the automobile industry as alternative fuel. The rapidly growing demand of natural gas across world owing to the increasing demand for fuels for industrial applications and transportation are the key factor driving the growth of natural gas storage market worldwide. The production and exploration of natural gas is time consuming process so the stored natural gas is able to fulfil the requirements of natural gas that are likely to boost the demand of natural gas storage system market. In addition, the growing production of natural gas is creating huge demand of natural gas storage system that is escalating the growth of natural gas storage market. However, the strict government regulations on the safety of natural gas storage system may hamper the growth of natural gas storage system market. The natural gas storage imposes high risk and the construction of storage and operation facilities for the gas storage is quite challenging. The small mistake can create huge and massive problems in the case of natural gas storage. Moreover, the rapidly growing demand of natural gas for applications and vast production of natural gas are expected to crates several opportunities for the natural gas market over the forecast period.
Geographically, the Europe holds the maximum largest share in the natural gas storage market owing to the large consumption and the production of natural gas in this region. In addition, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the natural gas storage market. The huge demand of natural gas, and availability of raw materials are the factors driving the growth of natural gas market in the Asia Pacific region.
The report on natural gas storage system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global natural gas storage system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global natural gas storage system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global natural gas storage system market is segmented on the basis of type.
Global Natural Gas Storage System Market by Type
• Under Ground Storage
• Above Ground Storage
• John Wood Group PLC
• Chiyoda Corporation
• Enbridge Inc.
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
• Rockpoint Gas Storage
• Cardinal Gas Storage Partners
• Engie SA
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of natural gas storage system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in natural gas storage system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global natural gas storage system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.