The report on global unconventional gas provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2018 to 2024. The report predicts the global unconventional gas to grow with a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on unconventional gas covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2024.
Decreasing dependence on exhausting conventional resources is one of the major factor driving the growth of unconventional gas market. However, excessive utilization and contamination of surface water and high production cost are some of the factors restraining the growth of the market .Regulatory support of china and U.S are anticipated to increase the production of unconventional gas over the years to come.
Among the geographies, U.S emerged as the major producer of unconventional gas owing to the huge reserves and technological advancements. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market for shale gas. However, Europe is slowly catching up with the current shale gas development as countries including Britain, Poland and Germany among others are permitted for shale gas production
The report on unconventional gas is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global unconventional gas over the period of 2018 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global unconventional gas over the period of 2018 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global unconventional gas is segmented on the basis of types and applications.
Global Unconventional Gas by Types
• Shale Gas
• Tight Gas
• Coalbed Methane
Global Unconventional Gas by Applications
• Power Generation
• Exxon Mobil
• Devon Energy
• Chesapeake Energy
• BHP Billiton
• BG Group
• Arrow Energy
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of unconventional gas .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in unconventional gas to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global unconventional gas . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.