The report on global precast concrete construction market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global precast concrete construction market to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on precast concrete construction market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The rapidly growing urbanization led to the huge number of new construction projects especially in the residential and building applications drives the growth of precast concrete market worldwide. The various developed and the developing countries are focusing on the infrastructure developments that are likely to escalate the growth of precast concrete construction market. In addition, the factors such as rapidly growing construction industry, increasing technological advancements in the construction sectors and the advantages provided by the precast concrete such as reduced time and cost, easy installations are contributing in the growth of the precast concrete market. However, the economic slowdown and lack of trained experts are hampering the growth of the precast concrete market. Moreover, rapidly growing investments in the construction and building industry and rising demand of housing and the residential buildings in the merging regions are projected to create the several opportunities for the precast concrete construction market over the forecast period.
The report on precast concrete construction market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global precast concrete construction market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global precast concrete construction market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global precast concrete construction market is segmented on the basis of structures and applications.
Global Precast Concrete Construction Market by Structures
• Frame System
• Wall System
• Beam And Column System
• Floor And Roof System
Global Precast Concrete Construction Market by Applications
• Building Application
• Civil Applications
- Power Plants
• Lafarge Holcim Limited
• China National Building Material Company Limited
• L&T Construction
• Coltman Precast Concrete Limited
• Bison Manufacturing Limited
• Elematic Oyj
• CRH Plc.
• Taisei Corporation
• Weckenmann Anlagentechnik GmbH
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of precast concrete construction market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in precast concrete construction market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global precast concrete construction market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.