The report on global oil field chemicals market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global oil field chemicals market to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on oil field chemicals market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Increase in the production of crude oil coupled with increasing demand from enhanced oil recovery applications are the factors driving the growth of the oilfield chemicals market. In addition, demand for advanced drilling fluids, growth in deep-water & ultra-deep-water drilling projects, and rapid expansion of shale oil & gas drilling & production are trigering the growth of the oilfield chemicals market. However, cost of oil production level and Chemical regulations are dynamic and are constantly changing as per the compliance requirements. Hence, changing rules and regulations are restraining the market growth of the oilfield chemicals market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the occurrence of eco-friendly oil chemicals has opened several doors of opportunity for the oilfield chemicals market over the upcoming years. Discovery of new oilfields has created a positive impact on the key players in the oilfield chemicals market.
Among the geographies, North America dominated the oilfield chemicals market. The growth in the North America region can be attributed presence of several oilfield chemical companies in this region. In addition, expansion of shale oil and gas industries in the U.S is the key factor dominating to drive oilfield chemicals market in North America. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth due to the increased government spending in China to meet energy demands.
The report on oil field chemicals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global oil field chemicals market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global oil field chemicals market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global oil field chemicals market is segmented on the basis of chemical types and applications.
Global Oil Field Chemicals Market by Chemical Types
• Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor
• Other Chemicals
Global Oil Field Chemicals Market by Applications
• Well Stimulation
• Enhanced Oil Recovery
• Work Over & Completion
• BASF SE
• Lubrizol Corporation
• Dow Chemical Co.
• Stepan Company
• Baker Huges
• Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corporation
• AES Drilling Fluids
• Akzo Nobel NV
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of oil field chemicals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in oil field chemicals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global oil field chemicals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.