The report on global natural gas refueling infrastructure provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global natural gas refueling infrastructure to grow with a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on natural gas refueling infrastructure covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The use of natural gas as a vehicular fuel is expected to reduce the dependence of countries on the imports of crude oil. Thus, the use of natural gas as vehicular fuel appreciates support from the governments of various countries. This is also expected to increase the number of natural gas vehicles, which in turn is expected to drive the natural gas refueling infrastructure market. Moreover, large number of benefits such as low cost, non-toxic nature have large demand for natural gas as a vehicular fuel.
On the other hand, governments of various countries are promoting the use of clean fuel (in vehicles) by reducing the fuel duty on cleaner fuels such as LNG and CNG. Natural gas vehicles (NGVs) are similar to gasoline or diesel vehicles with regard to power, acceleration, and cruising speed. The driving range of NGVs is generally less than that of comparable gasoline and diesel vehicles because, with natural gas, less overall energy content can be stored in the same size tank.This in turn is fuelling the growth of the natural gas refueling infrastructure market. Furthermore, the use of natural gas is safer for the environment and human health as it does not emit harmful gases, which is the case with petrol and diesel. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global natural gas refueling infrastructure market in the coming years.
Among the geographies, North America dominated the natural gas refueling infrastructure market due to the availability of huge natural gas reserves in this region. With the strong support from the Government of China and active participation from industry players, high demand for natural gas refueling infrastructure can be anticipated in future. Application of natural gas as a transportation fuel in Asia Pacific offers many advantages such as supply security, reduced crude oil imports, and fuel subsidies, low cost of energy, and employment opportunities.
The report on natural gas refueling infrastructure is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global natural gas refueling infrastructure over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global natural gas refueling infrastructure over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global natural gas refueling infrastructure is segmented on the basis of station type and applications.
Global Natural Gas Refueling Infrastructure by Station Type
Global Natural Gas Refueling Infrastructure by Applications
• Domestic Cooking Gas
• Apache Corporation,
• Blu LNG
• Cryostar SAS
• Trillium CNG
• Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
• Indraprastha Gas Limited,
• ENN Energy Holdings Limited
• GNC Galileo
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of natural gas refueling infrastructure.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in natural gas refueling infrastructure to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global natural gas refueling infrastructure. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.