The report on global medical gas and equipments market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global medical gas and equipments market to grow with a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on medical gas and equipments market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Global Medical gas and equipments market is showing a positive trend of development around the globe. There are many factors which are helping to boost this market such as rising incidence of chronic diseases, growing number of industry-friendly safety initiatives undertaken by the government, implementation of U.S. FDA safety and innovation act, growing base of geriatric population, and increasing demand for home healthcare and point of care products are some of the major factors propelling the growth of the medical gases market.
On the basis of region, the global medical gas and equipments market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Due to presence of a well-established medical gases market, high prevalence of patients with respiratory disorders, and growing aging population have contributed to the large share of the North American region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR; growth in this market can be attributed to increasing healthcare awareness, rising healthcare expenditures, growth in the aging population, and growth in per capita income.
OmegaFlex Introduces World’s First Corrugated Medical Gas Tubing for Healthcare Use in February, 2018,
OmegaFlex, a global manufacturer of metal hoses, launched MediTrac as the world’s first corrugated medical tubing (CMT) for distribution of medical gases. Unlike rigid copper tubing which is installed in numerous brazed sections and elbow joints to accommodate a facility layout, MediTrac semi-rigid tubing installs in a single, bendable length that can be routed around existing structures.
Luxfer Gas Cylinders to launch expanded healthcare product range for Europe at Medica in November 2016,
Luxfer Gas Cylinders launched its expanded healthcare range for Europe-including several new products-at the Medica World Forum for Medicine and International Trade Fair in D?sseldorf, Germany, which was held in November 14-17,2016.
The report on medical gas and equipments market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical gas and equipments market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical gas and equipments market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global medical gas and equipments market is segmented on the basis of product type and application.
Global Medical Gas And Equipments Market by Product Type
• Medical Pure Gases
• Medical Gas Mixtures
• Medical Gas Equipment
Global Medical Gas And Equipments Market by Application
• Medical Gas Solutions
• Allied Health Care
• Ohio Medical
• Amico Corp.
• Gentec Corp.
• BeaconMedaes LLC
• Air Gas Inc.
• Linde Gas
• Praxair Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of medical gas and equipments market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in medical gas and equipments market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global medical gas and equipments market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.