The report on global LPG petroleum gas market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global LPG petroleum gas market to grow with a CAGR of 3.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on LPG petroleum gas market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Rising consumption of auto gas has resulted increased adoption of LPG that is driving the growth of the LPG petroleum gas market.Favourable government initiatives and subsidies to promote the petroleum product as the major alternative fuel to the conventional counterparts including coal and wood fuel are boosting the market growth. However, improper use and lack of maintenance of LPG cylinders leads to accidents are the factors likely to restrain the growth of the LPG petroleum gas market. Furthermore, advancements in technologies in improving the energy efficiency of the existing equipment along with initiatives taken by the government to educate the suburban and rural populations regarding the benefits of LPG are projected to provide several growth opportunities for the key players in the LPG petroleum gas market over the years to come.
Among the Geographies, Asia Pacific held the largest demand due to Due to high population base and expanding population abundant resource availability coupled with easy affordability owing to the presence of government subsidies on cylinders. Moreover, North America and Europe are anticipated to witness sluggish growth owing to the increasing consumer awareness towards reducing reliance on fossil fuels to gain the overall carbon credits. In addition, within the U.S., the extra production of LPG will be routed to the region of Latin America in the coming years owing to the rising demand from the commercial and domestic sectors.
The report on LPG petroleum gas market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global LPG petroleum gas market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global LPG petroleum gas market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global LPG petroleum gas market is segmented on the basis of source and application.
Global LPG Petroleum Gas Market by Source
• Associated Gas
• Non-Associated Gas
Global LPG Petroleum Gas Market by Application
• SHV Energy N.V.
• Repsol S.A.
• Copagaz Distribuidora De Gas Ltda
• China Gas Holdings Limited
• Kleenheat Gas Pty Limited
• Origin Energy
• UGI Corporation
• Royal Dutch Shell plc
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• British Petroleum plc
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of LPG petroleum gas market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in LPG petroleum gas market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global LPG petroleum gas market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.