The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is led by the ’milk’ category in value terms,while Soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Colanta Ltda., Alpina and Productos Naturales de la are the leading players in the sector.Health & wellness attributes such as ’naturally healthy’ and consumer benefits such as ’weight and shape management’ are expected to contribute the most to the growth of the health & wellness market in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector during 2018-2023
Our Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% by value during 2018-2023
- Milk is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector
- The soymilk &soy drink category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023.
- Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel
- Colanta Ltda.,Alpina and Productos Naturales de la are the top three companies in the sector.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.