Globally, 70 tankers and carriers were announced in H2 2017, of which 58 are crude tankers, four are LNG carriers and eight are LPG tankers. COSCO Shipping Energy Transportation Co., Ltd led in terms of deadweight tonnage of planned crude tankers announced in H2 2017. Dynagas Ltd. and Sovcomflot are the top operators in terms of planned LNG storage capacity additions. In terms of LPG, Vitol Holding would add the highest LPG tanker capacity in H2 2017.
- Operator-wise planned additions of all tankers and carriers in terms of DWT and storage capacity for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Count of all planned crude oil tanker additions by operator and type for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Count of all planned tankers and carriers by start year and shipyard for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Details of planned tankers and carriers announced in H2 2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned oil tankers, LNG carriers and LPG tankers globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global tanker industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global tankers data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into planned tankers and carriers globally
- Keep abreast of key planned tankers globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned tankers.