According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aseptic Packaging is accounted for $37.52 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $102.49 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Shifting consumer focus toward processed and packaged food, rising demand of food and beverage sectors, growth in urban population and growing demand for adequately packaged food products from the emerging economies are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, complexity of the manufacturing process and high initial investment cost are hampering the market growth.
Aseptic packaging is the last step in aseptic food processing, in which food products are continuously sterilized, ensuring that no microorganisms which cause either food decay or food poisoning are present. Aseptic packaging ensures that the containers for the food are also cleaned continuously that the food is inserted into the container in a completely sterile environment.
By application, beverage segment is expected to grow at a higher rate due to the growing demand for milk & dairy products packaging as it offers product protection and increases the shelf life of the product. On the other hand, aseptic bottles packaging segment is gaining popularity among various end-users because they have strong packaging that can withstand shocks during transportation.
By geography, Asia Pacific is leading the market owing to rising income, rapid urbanization, and increasing awareness of health benefits of dairy products, rise of the dairy market in populous countries such as India, China, and Indonesia.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aseptic Packaging Market include SIG Combibloc Group AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Reynolds Group Holding, Bemis Company, Inc., Amcor Limited, Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd., Elopak Group, Sealed Air Corporation, DS Smith PLC, Schott AG, Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Tetra Laval International S.A., Ecolean AB, Printpack, Inc., Scholle IPN, Lamican International Oy and IPI SRL .
- Composite Cans
- Plastic Cans
- Metal Cans
- Bottles and Jars
- Bags and Pouches
- Carton boxes
- Cups and Trays
- Other products
- Glass & Wood
- Other materials
- Medical Devices
- Food & beverages
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements