According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market is accounted for $12.05 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $23.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors favouring the market growth are growing regulations regarding the safety of environment & human health, high demand from emerging industries, regulatory guidelines for toxic compounds and rising usage of consumer electrical & electronic goods are driving for the market growth. Moreover, developing more effective synergist compounds and emerging technologies are the major opportunities during the forecast period. However, high cost, raw material shortages and toxicity issues concerning to product manufacturing are hampering the market growth.
Flame retardants are compounds added to or useful during the surface behaviour of potentially flammable materials, including textiles and plastics. They inhibit & suppress flames and curb the fire from spreading. Flame retardant chemicals are highly effective in preventing and restriction the development of domestic fires.
Amongst End User, building & construction segment accounted significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing regulations concerning the safety of environment and human health. Asia-Pacific accounted the largest market share owing to huge potential because of increasing safety concerns and growth of various end-use industries in this region. Brominated flame retardants dominate the Asia-Pacific market owing to its applicability in electronics industry.
Some of the key players profiled in the Flame Retardant Chemicals Market include Nabaltec AG, BASF SE, Apexical Inc, Lanxess, MpiChemie B.V., Clariant AG, Jiangsu Yoke Technology Co., Ltd., DaihachiChemical Industry Co. Ltd, DIC Corporation, DSM N.V., ItalmatchChemicals S.p.A., ICL, Huber Engineered Materials (J.M. Huber Corporation), EtiMaden and DowDuPon.
- Electronics & Appliances
- Building & Construction
- Wires & Cables
- Automotive & Transportation
- Other End-Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements