Stratistics MRC, is pleased to announce this latest publication "Oil and Gas Exploration & Production - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)". Factors such as demand for energy worldwide have put an ever-increasing pressure on oil & gas production and exploration activities. However, due to imbalance in energy demand and supply is hampering the market growth.
The Oil & Gas Exploration & Production industry is engaged in the exploration and extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas. It also consists of the recovery of butane, ethane and natural liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) recovered from oil and gas fields. The Oil & Gas Exploration and Production industry excludes exploration services on a contract basis, classified in Oil Related Services & Equipment; and exploration and production with substantial refining operations, classified in Integrated Oil & Gas.
Depending on the application, deep water segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment gradual shift in E&P activities toward ultra-deepwater and deepwater exploration.
By geography, North America is expected to be the fastest growing market due to liberalization of Mexican oil & gas industry in this region.
Some of the key players in oil and gas exploration & production market include Transocean Ltd., Qatar General Petroleum Corporation (QGPC) , Seadrill Limited, National Iranian Oil Company, Chevron Corporation, SOCAR - State Oil Company of Azerbaijan, Pars Oil & Gas Company (POGC), Royal Dutch Shell , TechnipFMC, ADNOC - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Noble Corporation, ConocoPhillips Corporation, Gulf Interstate Engineering, The Bahrain National Oil Company (BANOCO), Petrobras, BP Plc, Mott MacDonald, Saipem Oil and Gas, Ensco PLC and EGAS - Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company.
- Crude Oil
Methods and Technologies Covered:
- Drilling Methods and Technologies
- Exploration Methods and Technologies
- Production Methods and Technologies
- Offshore Wells
- Onshore Wells
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.