According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flight Navigation System Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. The growing demand for aircrafts across the globe, rise in the air traffic and increasing demand for accurate navigation are the factor boosting the growth of the market. The factors that are hampering the market growth include high costs, complexity of the systems, and their accuracy. However, fuel efficiency is expected to provide business opportunities for the existing as well as potential players in this market.
Flight navigation takes place through various methods that are used by the pilots to guide the plane in the present day airspace system. These navigation systems consist of navigation database made of all the vital components of the flight. It integrates the aircraft operations and manages the functions that a plane takes place from the time of take off to landing.
By application segment, the fixed-wing aircraft segment dominates the overall flight navigation systems market. The fixed-wing aircraft platform is categorized on the basis of aircraft type, such as very large aircraft, narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft and regional transport aircraft.
Depending on geography, The Asia-Pacific region being a diverse mix of countries and aviation requirements is expected to witness the highest number of aircraft deliveries than any other region during the forecast period. The increase in aircraft deliveries is expected to lead to the growth in the flight navigation systems market.
Some of the key players in flight navigation system the market include Esterline Technologies Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., MOOG, Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Rockwell Collins, Inc., Sagem, The Boeing Company, Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, General Electric, Jeppesen Inc, Lufthansa Systems and Navtech and Thales Group.
Flight Instruments Covered:
- Magnetic Compass
- Communication Devices
- Flight Management Systems
- Flight Control System
- Flight Navigation Systems
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements