The medical device industry is focused on the development of advanced ambulatory devices using telemedicine technology for the better outpatient care. The increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and development of the healthcare infrastructure are promoting the growth of the ambulatory devices for better treatment and improved quality of life of patients.
The ambulatory devices include monitoring devices, infusion systems, recorders, and other products to monitor and record the patient’s vital signs and examine the obtained results. Currently, ambulatory devices are considered a valuable tool for the outpatients in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and outpatient clinics to provide cost-effective and highly efficient diagnosis and treatment. Moreover, advancements in ambulatory devices reduce turn-around time and complexity of diagnosis with continuous patient monitoring. The telemedicine technology provides several opportunities to develop the precise and targeted treatment for various chronic disorders. The medical device industry is witnessing the growth of ambulatory devices developed using telemedicine technology. Several medical device companies are now indulging in the research and development of such telemedicine-based ambulatory products. Furthermore, the advent of e-health technologies in the medical device industry has enabled the companies to target the root cause of chronic diseases with continuous patient monitoring and provide personal digital assistance to remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the ambulatory device market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global ambulatory device market, across different regions. The market has been segmented into ’products,’ ’applications,’ ’end users,’ and ’regions.’ The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global ambulatory device market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that can inhibit the overall market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global ambulatory device market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries, and in each sub-segment, the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments have also been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did the ambulatory device market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global ambulatory device market?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
- How will the influencing factors affect the industry attractiveness?
- How are the ambulatory devices utilized with e-health technologies?
- How will the reimbursement policies by various government organizations affect the global ambulatory device market?
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global ambulatory device market in 2017?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028?
- What will be the growth rate of the ambulatory devices during the forecast period?
- How will each segment of the global ambulatory device market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
- Which product, application, and end user segments are expected to register the highest CAGR for the ambulatory device market?
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of ambulatory devices in different fields of applications including drug delivery, ECG monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, EEG monitoring, and blood glucose monitoring?
- What is the market size of ambulatory devices in different countries of the world?
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of ambulatory devices?
- Who are the key players in the ambulatory device market, and what are their contributions?
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the ambulatory device market include Abbott Laboratories, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, BioTelemetry, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cadwell Industries, Inc., CamNtech Ltd., Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., Compumedics Limited, General Electric Company, Halma plc, Hill Rom Holdings, Inc., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Natus Medical Incorporated, OSI Systems, Inc., Siemens AG, Smiths Group plc, and Vaso Corporation, among others.