“Global breast cancer liquid biopsy market projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.1%”
The global breast cancer liquid biopsy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% from 2017 to 2022, from USD 145.4 million in 2017 to reach USD 411.1 million by 2022. Increasing prevalence of breast cancer, increasing preference for noninvasive procedures, and availability of funding for liquid biopsy R&D are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Unclear regulatory and reimbursement scenario is one of the major challenges faced by the market.
“Cell-free DNA to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on circulating biomarkers, the market is categorized into circulating tumor cells (CTCs), cell-free DNA (cfDNA), extracellular vesicles (EVs), and other circulating biomarkers. The cfDNA segment is the fastest-growing segment in the circulating biomarkers market during the forecast period. This is due to the growing interest in cfDNA research from biofluids such as the blood of cancer patients as a means of disease diagnosis and therapeutic monitoring.
“Reference laboratories to register the largest share during the forecast period”
Based on end user, the market is categorized into reference laboratories, hospitals and physician laboratories, and other end users. The reference laboratories segment is the largest end-user segment of the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market. Reference laboratories are well-equipped large laboratories with facilities for genomic testing of samples, thus receiving major share of samples from hospitals and private practitioners.
“Asia Pacific to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2017–2022)”
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market in 2017, while Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during 2017 to 2022. Growing demand for non-invasive treatment, rising incidence of breast cancer, and improving healthcare infrastructure are driving the growth of breast cancer liquid biopsy market in this region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1– 15%, Tier 2– 45%, and Tier 3–40%
- By Designation – C-level– 27%, Director Level–33%, Others–40%
- By Region – North America–25%, Europe–45%, Asia-Pacific–15%, RoW–15%
Some of the major market players in the breast cancer liquid biopsy market are QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Roche Diagnostics (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Myriad Genetics (US), Menarini Silicon Biosystems (Italy), Illumina (US), Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc. (US) Genomic Health, Inc. (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Fluxion Biosciences, Inc. (US), Biodesix, Inc. (US), Guardant Health, Inc. (US), and Isogen Life Science B.V. (Netherlands).
The report analyzes the breast cancer liquid biopsy market and aims at estimating market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as by circulating biomarker, end user, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the global liquid biopsy market. The report analyzes the global liquid biopsy market by product, medical specialty, application, end user, and region
- Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and product launches in the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by product, circulating biomarkers, end user, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and capabilities of liquid biopsy products of leading players in the global market