“The global compound management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5%.”
The global compound management market is projected to reach USD 424.5 million in 2023 from USD 215.3 million in 2018, at CAGR of 14.5%. Increasing drug discovery activity, the growth of the biopharmaceutical industry, the rising outsourcing of compound/sample management, and growth of the biobanking sector are the major factors driving the growth of the compound management. On the other hand, the large capital investments needed to establish compound management facilities is the major factor restraining market growth.
“The chemical compound segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2018.”
On the basis of sample type, the global compound management market is divided into chemical compounds and biosamples. In 2018, the chemical compounds segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global compound management market. This large share can be attributed to the large number of small molecule compounds being assayed and screened during the drug discovery process in the global pharmaceutical industry.
“The pharmaceutical companies segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2018.”
On the basis of end user, the global compound management products market is divided into pharmaceutical companies, biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs), biobanks, and other end users. In 2018, the pharmaceutical companies segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global compound management products market. The rising drug discovery activity is leading to an increased demand for compounds which is positively affecting the market growth.
“North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2018.”
By region, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the compound management market in 2018, followed by Europe. The dominant share of North American market is primarily attributed to its established pharmaceutical industry, presence of leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and high R&D investment. Moreover, to maintain productivity of innovative drugs and biologics, most of the leading pharma and biopharma companies have started building compound management facilities.
Break-up profile of primaries:
- By Company Type- Tier 1-32%, Tier 2-42% and Tier 3-26%
- By Designation- C-level-23%, D-level-35% and Others-42%
- By Region- North America-41%, Europe-34%, Asia Pacific-16%, and RoW-9%
The key players in the compound management market are Brooks Life Sciences (US), Tecan (Switzerland), Hamilton Company (US), TTP Group (UK), Labcyte (US), and Biosero (US).
The compound management market in this report is segmented by product & service, sample type, and end user. The study tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as product launches, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and acquisitions, and profiles key players and core competencies in the compound management market.
Reasons To buy this report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on portfolios offered by the top players in the global compound management market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and product launches in the global compound management market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets?the report analyzes the markets for compound management products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the global compound management market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the global compound management market