The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The aircraft fairings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.38% from 2018 to 2023
The aircraft fairings market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 1.49 billion in 2018 to USD 2.13 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.38% from 2018 to 2023. Increasing use of advanced composite materials in aircraft fairings and increasing number of aircraft deliveries are the key factors driving the growth of the aircraft fairings market.
Based on platform, the commercial business jet segment is estimated to be the largest market in 2018
Based on the platform, the commercial business jet segment is estimated to be the largest market in 2018. Business jets are primarily used by business corporations, high net worth individuals, and leasing firms to transport employees, customers, and suppliers, as well as mechanical parts or other assets to locations not easily accessible through commercial airline services.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the aircraft fairings market during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the aircraft fairings market during the forecast period, owing to the high demand for aircraft in the region. Commercial airlines in the region are procuring aircraft in large numbers in order to meet the surging demand for air travel within and outside the region. Moreover, major defense powers, such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea are investing substantially in designing, developing, manufacturing, and procuring advanced aircraft fairings to equip their latest military aircraft with the robust aircraft fairings.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants in this report on the aircraft fairings market has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%, Middle East- 10%, and RoW – 10%
The key players profiled in this report on the aircraft fairings market are ShinMaywa (Japan), Strata Manufacturing (UAE), Malibu Aerospace (US), FACC AG (Austria), Daher (France), NORDAM (US), Airbus (France), Boeing (US), Avcorp (Canada), and Barnes Group (US), among others, and the innovators of different types of aircraft fairings, such as Royal Engineered Composites (US), Fiber Dynamics Inc. (US), FDC Composites (Canada), and Kaman Aerosystems (US), among others.
The market study segments the aircraft fairings market based on platform (civil, military, UAV), application (flight control surface, fuselage, wings, nose, landing gear, and other), material (composite, metallic, and alloy), End User (OEM and Aftermarket), and maps these segments and subsegments across 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding the market dynamics and major factors, such as drivers, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges that influence the growth of the aircraft fairings market, along with an analysis of micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the aircraft fairings market.
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses, which include industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of the top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the aircraft fairings market, high growth regions, and drivers, opportunities, and challenges in the aircraft fairings market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on different types of aircraft fairings offered by the top players operating in the aircraft fairings market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the aircraft fairings market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets as the report analyzes the markets for aircraft fairings across varied regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aircraft fairings market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players operating in the aircraft fairings market.