This report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for tire reinforcement materials in value terms for each material and/or volume terms from 2016 through 2023. It also forecasts the market size or output for:
- Tire reinforcement materials such as steel tire cord fabric, steel bead wire, polyester tire cord fabric, nylon tire cord fabric, rayon tire cord fabric, aramid tire cord fabric, PEN tire cord fabric and hybrid reinforcement materials.
- Tire types such as radial light-duty, radial heavy-duty, bias light-duty, bias heavy-duty, bicycle, motorcycle and other cycles. The tire reinforcement materials market is directly dependent on the tire industry, the performance of which is closely intertwined with the development of the automobile and cycle industries.
These forecasts are classified on the basis of product type, technology type, end application and region.
- 96 data tables
- An overview of the advances and trends in tire reinforcement materials manufacturing, applications, and global and regional markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of tire reinforcements manufactured with steel, polyester, rayon, nylon, aramid, PEN (polyethylene naphthalate), and other materials
- Identification of key properties and advanced technologies of raw materials
- Profiles of major companies in the market, including Bekaert, Michelin, Hyosung, Toray Industries Inc., Kordsa Global and DuPont