The report on global full body scanner market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global full body scanner market to grow with a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period of 2017-2024. The study on full body scanner market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Increasing need for aviation and railway security from terrorist activities drives the full body scanner market. Additionally, increasing incidence of drug marketing across the world has made the use of scanners compulsory thereby fuelling the growth of the body scanners market. However, privacy issues and cyber threats among passengers are anticipated to restrain the growth of the full body scanner market over the forecast period. Furthermore, technological advancements and infrastructural developments in the countries such as India and china are creating several growth opportunities for the key players in the full body scanner market over the years to come.
Among the geographies, North America dominated the full body scanner market. As North America, being the most technologically advanced the need for providing more security is anticipated to lead the global full body scanners market during the forecast period. Moreover, Adoption of such devices is increasing at airports and train stations across the globe mainly due to increasing threat of terrorism, and for aviation security. Moreover, in the U.S., a bill called the S.A.F.E.R. A.I.R. Act has been passed, that makes full-body scanners mandatory in airports. This will again boost the full body scanner market in the years to come. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the emerging market owing to the increasing terrorist threat and security concerns in this region. Moreover, the growth in Europe is mainly driven by regulatory mandate of installing at least one one full body scanner in each airport.
The report on full body scanner market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global full body scanner market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global full body scanner market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global full body scanner market is segmented on the basis of technology and application.
Global Full Body Scanner Market by Technology
? Image Processing And Modelling
? 3D Body Scanners
Global Full Body Scanner Market by Application
? Braun and Company Ltd
? Millivision Technologies
? Nuctech Co Ltd.
? Westminster International Ltd.
? OD Security
? Iscon Imaging, Inc.
? Adani Systems, Inc.
? Rapiscan Systems Limited
? L-3 Technologies, Inc.
? Smith Group PLC
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of full body scanner market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in full body scanner market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global full body scanner market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.