The report on global contact lenses market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global contact lenses market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on contact lenses market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Growing number of ophthalmological disorders among patients is one of the main factor which is driving the growth of contact lenses market. In addition, rapid increasing population in order to increase the Aesthetics and cosmetics appearance among the youngster are fueling the demand for contact lens. Moreover, research and development activities, improving healthcare infrastructure and rising disposable income over the globe are expected to trigger the adoption of the contact lenses. Increasing occurrence of eye related disorder such as hyperopia, astigmatism and myopia likely to have positive impact on the contact lenses market. However, use of contact lenses causes eye related risk such as corneal ulcers, eye infection and increasing acceptance of corrective procedures like LASIK are restraining the growth of contact lenses market. Going further, the technical advancement such as electronic contact lens (ECLs) is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the contact lens market over the forecast period.
North America has accounted to be the leading region in contact lens market. U.S accounts for the major share in the North America contact lenses market owing to factors such as growing vision problem among young generation and enhancement of aesthetic appearance. Contact lenses are essential important in sports and driving, these are essentially favorite among athletes as it does not provide any obstruction. Also, rising health awareness for the better eye care and increasing geriatric population, are further supportive factor for market in North America region. Europe and Asia pacific are second and third prominent region in this market. Increasing disposable income along with economic growth is the key factor providing growth opportunities in the Asia pacific region.in addition, developing countries such as India and Middle East countries is projected to open new avenues for regional industry growth.
The leading palyers in the contact lenes market are Johnson and Johnson, Bausch and Lomb, Essilor International S.A., Alcona Inc., Novartis International AG, Carl Zeiss AG, The Cooper Companies.
The report on contact lenses market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global contact lenses market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global contact lenses market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global contact lenses market is segmented on the basis of technology, product and design .
Global Contact Lenses Market by Technology
? Spin Casting
? Cast Molding
? Lathe Cutting
Global Contact Lenses Market by Product
? Soft Lens
? Gas Permeable (GP) Lens
Global Contact Lenses Market by Design
? Valeant Pharmaceuticals
? Menicon Group
? Johnson & Johnson
? Novartis International AG
? The Cooper Companies Inc.
? SynergEyes Inc.
? STAAR Surgical
? Carl Zeiss AG
? ABBott Medical Optics
? Essilor International S.A.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of contact lenses market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in contact lenses market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global contact lenses market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.