The report on global automated microscopy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global automated microscopy market to grow with a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on automated microscopy market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Increasing number of application along with development of user friendly and less complex microscope are driving the growth of the automated microscopy market. Additionally, government and industrial investment in inventing automated microscope for nano technology is anticipated to boost the growth of the automated microscopy market. However, high prices owing to more technical advances in the equipment’s is the major restrain for the automated microscopy market over the forecast period. On the other hand, automated microscopy market is likely to be hampered by instrumentation complexities that have to be addressed before using automated microscopes. In addition, increasing number of biotech, pharma, & healthcare companies worldwide are anticipated to bloom the market for automated microscopy.
Among the geography, Asia pacific accounted for the largest market share for the global automated microscopy market followed by North America. Additionally, the presence of large number of manufacturers particularly in japan and favorable government supports has led the dominance in the Asia pacific regions. Additionally the growing investment in research and development and low labor cost are likely to hold the dominance of the Asia pacific regional market over the forecast period. On the other hand, cost effective manufacturing of the devices, growing healthcare infrastructure and tremendous funding toward modern technologies are further accelerating the the growth of the automated microscopy market.
The report on automated microscopy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automated microscopy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automated microscopy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automated microscopy market is segmented on the basis of product and application.
Global Automated Microscopy Market by Product
? Inverted Microscope
? Fluorescence Microscope
? Electron Microscope
? Scanning Probe Microscope
? Optical Microscope
Global Automated Microscopy Market by Application
? Medical Diagnostics
? Life Science Monitoring
? Material Science
? Asylum Research
? Agilent Technologies Inc.
? Bruker Corporation
? Carl Zeiss
? Fei Company
? Hitachi High Technologies Ltd
? Nikon Corp
? Olympus Corp
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automated microscopy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automated microscopy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automated microscopy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.