Collaborative robot market is anticipated to exhibit fast-paced growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. In the recent years, there have been several new product launches in the market, and a collaborative robot market has undergone a paradigm shift on the technological aspect. Furthermore, the prices of collaborative robots have also declined substantially which have resulted in a quick return on investment and cost-effective performance of these robots. The demand for collaborative robots across several industries has witnessed a significant rise in the recent years, and the trend is anticipated to continue in the next few years, owing to their high accuracy and declining cost. The rising number of industries moving to automation across emerging nations and robotic application gaining traction is expected to open several new opportunities for the collaborative robot market in the years to come.
The major industries where collaborative robots are used include includes automotive, electrical, electronics & semiconductor, plastics & polymers, pharma & chemistry, food & beverage, aerospace & defense, metal & machining, others, among others. Major applications where collaborative robots are used include material handling, small parts assembly, CNC machine tending, molding operations, test & inspection, gluing, dispensing, welding, packaging & palletizing, screw driving, and polishing, among others.
The following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the collaborative robot market in different segments such as industry, application, and geography.
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of the global collaborative robot market from 2018 to 2023 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market.
- The study talks about the prime supply-side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the collaborative robot market.
- The study also presents a detailed examination of the collaborative robot market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the overall collaborative robot industry.
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key developments & strategies, followed by the players, in the market. Additionally, analysis of their position in the market is also provided.
- The report also provides a detailed study of different industries in which collaborative robot is being used, such as automotive, electrical, electronics & semiconductor, plastics & polymers, pharma & chemistry, food & beverage, aerospace & defense, metal & machining, and others.
- In this report, various applications of collaborative robot market have also been studied. The applications include material handling, small parts assembly, CNC machine tending, molding operations, test & inspection, gluing, dispensing, welding, packaging & palletizing, screw driving, polishing, and others.
- The collaborative robot market has been analyzed for all the geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World and further analysis with respect to several major countries.
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the Company Profiles section of the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.