Energy Consumption Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five energy consumption Sector. Includes Sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $3,638.3 billion to the global energy consumption industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $4,820.8 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $2,293.3 billion in 2017. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $710.1 and $438.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,892.3 billion in 2022, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $1,082.0 and $634.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five energy consumption Sector?