Energy Consumption Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 energy consumption Sector. Includes Sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,845.8 billion in 2017 to the global energy consumption industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,421.1 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the energy consumption industry, with market revenues of $1,472.6 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $334.6 and $236.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,945.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $330.3 and $309.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 energy consumption Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 energy consumption Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 energy consumption Sector?