"Global Natural Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2022 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Natural Gas Pipelines", is a comprehensive report on major, trunk natural gas pipelines industry in the world. The report provides key natural gas pipeline details for major active, planned, announced and suspended pipelines in the world. The details provided include pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for major, trunk natural gas pipelines across the world by country and by region. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 to 2022. The report further provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/global). The report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
- Updated information on all active and planned natural gas pipelines in the world
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned natural gas pipelines to 2022
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned natural gas pipelines till 2022
- Latest developments and contracts related to natural gas pipeline industry at the regional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned natural gas pipelines across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
- Information on latest contracts in the industry.