The report focuses on the following end-user sectors and applications for quantum computing:
- Information technology.
- Basic research.
- Quantum simulation.
- Optimization problems.
- 35 data tables
- Detailed study and an industry analysis of the global markets and technologies for quantum computing
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016, forecasts for 2017 to 2027, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Identification of the quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
- Segmentation of the global quantum computing market by technology type, end use, application sector, and geographical region
- Technological assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for quantum computing over the next ten years
- Examination of the companies that are best positioned to meet the demand for quantum computing technologies, because of proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Profiles of the leading companies offering products and services related to quantum computing technologies, including D-Wave Systems, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft, and Amgen Inc.