Gazprom, China Petrochemical Corp, and Royal Dutch Shell are the top spenders in terms of capex to be spent on planned and announced projects across oil and gas value chain by 2025. In the upstream sector, Shell leads among companies with the highest capex of US$58 billion during 2018 to 2025. Gazprom will be the major spender in midstream sector, primarily focusing on pipelines and gas processing segments. In the crude oil refining segment, Saudi Arabian Oil will have the highest capital of US$46.5 billion. Sinopec would lead capex in the petrochemicals sector by 2025.
- Total capex spending by key companies across global oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
- Global capex spending by key companies in each of the segments across oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
- Capex spending across oil and gas value chain for top 10 companies for 2018 to 2025
- Key planned and announced projects by capex for top 10 companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data about global oil and gas capex
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global oil and gas capex outlook
- Gain insights in to capex spending patterns of key companies across global oil and gas value chain
- Understand competitors’ capex outlook across global oil and gas value chain.