Global propylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 120 mtpa in 2017 to more than 140 mtpa by 2026. More than 95 planned and announced propylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Oriental Energy Co Ltd, Zhejiang Petrochemical Co Ltd, and The National Petrochemical Co are the top three companies in terms of planned capacity additions globally over the outlook period.
- Global propylene capacity outlook by region
- Propylene planned and announced plants details
- Global propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major propylene producers globally
- Global propylene capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand key trends in the global propylene industry
- Understand regional propylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global propylene industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario.