Medical Carts and Workstations Market by Product (Mobile Computer Cart, Medical Cart, Medication Cart, Wall Mount Workstation, and Medical Storage Columns & Accessories) and End User (Hospital, Nursing Home/LTC, Physician Office/Clinic)- Global Forecast to 2023
Global medical carts and workstations market is expected to reach USD 6,223.6 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Succeeding an extensive secondary and primary research on medical carts and workstations and in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market dynamics segment. Rising need to curtail healthcare costs, growing use of IT in healthcare, technological advancements and innovation, and growing focus on patient safety & staffing issues are majorly driving the global medical carts and workstations market. However, factors such as high cost of carts or workstations and shortage of skilled professionals hinders the growth of this market.
The report further gives an extensive outlook on various healthcare industry/facilities served by the medical carts and workstations. These industries include hospitals, nursing homes and long term care centres, physician offices/clinics, and others. These end user segments further briefly talks about the trends impacting the growth of these markets and the benefits involved with the use of medical carts and workstations in these verticals to improve overall efficiency and comfortability of medical professionals.
An in-depth analysis of the geographical scenario of the industry provides detailed qualitative and quantitative insights about the five major geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) along with the coverage of major countries in each region. The geographic analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, government & private investments, and regulatory scenario. The report identifies North America to be the largest market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. The geographical analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2015-2018).
The key players in the global medical carts and workstations market are Midmark Corporation, Harloff Company Inc., Capsa Healthcare, The Bergmann Group, Altus Inc., Enovate Medical, LLC, Medion Healthcare, Onyx Healthcare Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., Howard Industries, Inc., Lakeside Manufacturing, Inc., CompuCaddy, Global Media Group, LLC., JACO, Inc., AFC Industries, Inc., Bytec Group Limited, Parity Medical Ltd, Solaire Medical, Blue Bell Bio-Medical, Inc., Melrose Industries PLC, Miller Herman Inc, Omnicell, Inc., InterMetro Industries Corporation, Modernsolid Industrial Co., Ltd., and Medline Industries, Inc.
Key questions answered in the report:
Hospitals to be the largest end users of medical carts and workstations during the forecast period
- How does the penetration of medical carts and workstations in hospitals differ from other end users?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product, end-user, and regions/countries?
Physician offices/clinics account for a relatively small proportion of medical carts and workstations globally
- What factors contribute to the growth of usage of medical carts and workstations in physician offices/clinics?
- What factors contribute to the infrequent usage of medical carts and workstations in nursing homes?
The North American medical carts and workstations market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- Which segments of the medical carts and workstations market are expected to offer lucrative revenue growth over the forecast period and why?
- What strategies should the new companies focus to enter this market and to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global medical carts and workstations market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/countries?
Recent partnerships, acquisitions, approvals, and expansions have taken place in the medical carts and workstations space
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the medical carts and workstations space?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global medical carts and workstations market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global medical carts and workstations market and how do they compete with the global players?
Scope of the report
Market by Product:
- Mobile computing carts/workstations
- ·Telemedicine carts/workstations
- ·Computer carts/workstations
- ·Documentation carts/workstations
- ·Others carts/workstations
- ·Mobile computing carts/workstations accessories
- Medical carts
- ·Anesthesia carts
- ·Emergency carts
- ·Procedure carts
- Wall-mount workstations
- ·Wall arm workstations
- ·Wall cabinet workstations
- ·Wall-mount workstations
- Medication carts
- Medical storage columns, cabinets, and accessories
Market by End User:
- Nursing homes and long term care centers
- Physician offices/clinics
Market by Geography:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- ·Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa