The report on global bariatric surgery devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global bariatric surgery devices market to grow with a CAGR of 5.29% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on bariatric surgery devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The device such as surgical stapler, gastric band, gastric balloon and others (sutures) are used in bariatric surgery. Surgical stapler is expected to be the largest market among the other devices as due to its benefits such as fewer post-surgery infections, faster recovery, fewer post-surgery infections, reduced pain, bleeding control, and high accuracy. These different devices are used in different procedures of bariatric surgery such as sleeve gastrectomy, RY Gastric bypass, adjustable gastric band, intra gastric balloon and others. Among the procedures sleeve gastrectomy dominated the procedures segment. In this procedure, a large portion of the stomach along the greater curvature is removed with the help of surgery.
Among the geographies, North America accounted for the largest market share for bariatric surgery device. Increasing consumption of junk food and change in lifestyle is the factor that dive the growth in this region. Europe is the second largest market for bariatric surgery, due to increasing expenditure in healthcare sector and developed infrastructure are the primary factors driving the growth of this region. Asia-Pacific is expected to growth at a fastest rate due to increasing lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity and increasing per capita income of an individual.
The report on bariatric surgery devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bariatric surgery devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bariatric surgery devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global bariatric surgery devices market is segmented on the basis of procedure, devices and end-user.
Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market by Procedure
? Sleeve Gastrectomy
? RYGastric Bypass
? Adjustable Gastric Band
? Intra Gatsric Balloon
Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market by Devices
? Surgical Stapler
? Gastric Band
? Gastric Balloon
? Others (sutures)
Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market by End-user
? Hospitals And Ambulatory Surgery Centers
? Johnson and Johnson
? GI Dynamics Inc.
? Covidien Plc
? Intuitive Surgical Inc.
? Allergan Inc
? USGI Medical Inc.
? TransEnterix Inc.
? Semiled Ltd.
? Mediflex Surgical Procedures
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of bariatric surgery devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in bariatric surgery devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global bariatric surgery devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.