According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Packaging Market is accounted for $3.24 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.91 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Increased trade of agrochemicals, growing demand for effective storage and transport of pesticides & fertilizers, rise in urbanization coupled with continuous growing population across the globe are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, instability in raw material prices and recycling of used & discarded packaging materials are hampering the market growth.
Agricultural packaging involves in preserving unique properties of agro based products which are filled and transported to grocery store shelves. It offers ventilation of heat and increases the cooling rate of package’s content. There are a variety of products, which need several kinds of packaging solutions as per requirement. Utilizing the true agricultural packaging is important for delivering freshest and most cost-effectively shipped products.
By barrier strength, medium-barrier strength segment acquired significant growth in the market owing to their molding and low price properties in contrast to other materials such as metals are the main basis for the implementation of these materials by both the manufacturers and end use farmers on a wide scale.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific is the largest consumer of agricultural packaging due to the huge manufacture abilities of agrochemicals existing in China and India, which makes easier for local companies to launch their products, growing demand for fresh produce packaging will also increase due to the consumers preference towards the consumption of fresh and nutritious food in the fruits sector.
Some of the key players in the agricultural packaging market are Amcor Limited, LINPAC, KapStone Paper and Packaging, Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith, Mondi, Tetra Laval, Sonoco Products Company, Parakh Group, Epac Holdings, LLC, Purity Flexpack Ltd., Flex-Pack, Kenvos Biotech Co Ltd , Silgan Holdings, Inc., Greif, Inc., NNZ Group and Packaging Corporation of America.
- Bottles & Cans
- Pouches & Bags
- Silage Bags / Wraps
- Other Products
- Paper & Paperboard Plastic
- Other Materials
Barrier Strengths Covered:
- Chemical Pesticides
- Chemical Fertilizers
- Food Grains
- Vegetable & Fruits
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements