According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Turboprop Aircraft Propeller System Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Plans for reducing order backlogs of OEMS, preference for turboprop aircraft to cater to regional passenger traffic and cost-effective maintenance are some of the key driving influencing the market growth. However, factors such as occurrence of technical disruption and engine failure are hampering the market growth.
Turboprop engine comprises a gas turbine that is driven by propellers. A propeller is used for converting the rotational motion into thrust. Most of the energy (gas flow) generated by the turbine is used for driving the propeller and compressor. It consists of a power-driven hub that is attached to several blades and rotates about the longitudinal axis. Propeller-driven aircraft are chiefly suitable for subsonic airspeeds up to 450 miles per hour. When the propeller rotates beyond this speed, the blade tip reaches supersonic speeds, and the shockwaves that get generated on the blades degrade the efficiency of the entire engine.
Amongst product, composite-based propellers segment accounted for the major shares of the market. Advantages such as lightweight & durable qualities and its extensive usage across engine components, aero structures, and aircraft interiors will help for the growth of this segment. By geography, North America will be the major revenue contributor owing to shifting dynamics of regional aircraft traffic and increasing investments in aerospace arts and component manufacturing sector will build the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Turboprop aircraft propeller system market include Hartzell Propeller, AEROSILA, United Technology Corporation (UTC), Dowty Propellers, Hoffmann Propeller, AVIA Propeller, McCauley Propeller Systems and MT-Propeller Entwicklung.
- Composite Based Propellers
- Aluminum Based Propellers
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements