According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market is accounted for $2.96 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% to reach $6.31 billion by 2026. Increasing demand for nutraceuticals and wide range of applications in the food & beverage industry are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. However, difficulties in product formulation and declining R&D investments are hindering the market growth.
Nutraceutical manufacturers are using excipient foods to enhance the performance of their products. A Nutraceutical excipient food is specifically designed to boost the bioavailability of bioactive components that are co-ingested with it. Many bioactive agents present in foods nutraceuticals intended for oral ingestion are highly lipophilic molecules with low and/or variable bioavailability. The utilization of excipient foods may provide a new strategy for improving the efficacy of nutraceuticals.
By form, dry form segment registered significant growth owing to cost-effectiveness and convenience in multiple applications. Dry form increases the shelf life of the microbes that resulted in maintenance of viability and activity. Amongst Geography, Asia pacific acquired the largest market share growth due to increasing disposable incomes and growing demand for fortified nutritional food & beverage products.
Some of the key players in nutraceutical excipients market are JRS Pharma, Kerry, Cargill, Roquette Freres, Innophos, Ingredion, Dupont, IMCD, ABF, Hilmar Ingredients, Meggle, Sensient, BASF SE, Lubrizol Corporation and FMC Corporation.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Other Products
- Coating Agents
- Fillers & Diluents
- Flavoring Agents
- Other Functionalities
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements